New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Sunrise at the Cabin

Sunrise at the Cabin

Report abuse
Description:
I went up north to the Yukon with my dad for a few weeks. This is the view of a sunrise from the cabin.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 27 comments. Post your own!

half.noteThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is gorgeous. Sunrises in the mountains are really beautiful, as well. Isn't nature just amazing?

CarrieAnn13This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 11, 2012 at 2:17 pm :
Yes, it is.  Thanks for commenting!

half.noteThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 11, 2012 at 11:59 pm :
No problem.

Thinker said...
I love this...I went with my aunt's family to a place up in Canada, where they own an island.  I took so many pictures, but I never seemed to be able to capture the raw beauty of the wilderness at sunrise or sunset, because of the cabin's position. Congrats on a job well done!

Dec. 20, 2011 at 6:47 pm :
Thank you!  :)  I'm glad you like this.

LovelyBlueRose said...
Aug. 11, 2011 at 7:45 am:
Now I want to go to there! Really nice photography. I can't really catch a sunset or sky like that. What camera did you use?

Aug. 11, 2011 at 9:30 am :
I used my tiny Fujifilm 10 Megapixel camera!  It's small, cheap and it takes good pictures. :)

MidnightFireThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
man, that is sweet :)

Aug. 5, 2011 at 7:22 pm :
Thank you! :)

KayleeRae said...
Oh wow!! So beautiful, I can't imagine actually being there!

Aug. 4, 2011 at 8:10 pm :
Thank you!  And believe me, it was cold there.  You wouldn't want to get up at dawn like I did.

musicispassion said...
Jul. 17, 2011 at 11:03 pm:
another of my fav's the sky remonds me of cotton candy yum :P i've always wanted to stay in a cabin in a beautiful place

Jul. 17, 2011 at 11:04 pm :
Cabins are overrated, in my opinion!  Anyway, it was nice there.

musicispassion replied...
Jul. 17, 2011 at 11:06 pm :
why i just want to cuz i never have an experience i thought would be good

Jul. 17, 2011 at 11:07 pm :
Cabins are very cold in the morning if you don't have an indoor stove.  The experience was good though.

musicispassion replied...
Jul. 17, 2011 at 11:08 pm :
ah i see why still want to go though

Raytheraym said...
Jul. 16, 2011 at 8:54 pm:
Very pretty! :)

Jul. 16, 2011 at 8:54 pm :
Thank you! :)

Shayne121 said...
Jul. 15, 2011 at 3:49 pm:
Love the cool and warm color contrast...the water looks so gorgeous!

Jul. 15, 2011 at 7:29 pm :
Thanks!  And the water was nice to look at, but extremely cold to swim in.