Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > 23 Plastic Street

23 Plastic Street

Report abuse
Description:
A little house... made of plastic.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own now!

EmilyRosebud This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Wow! I love the warmth of the colors and it just feels really homey. PS I had this same toy house as a kid. Played with that thing for hours on end ^^

Abigail-Lake said...

This is chill. I really like the direct shot of it, it makes you think it's a real house at first. Plus how you cut off the right side of the house. 

If you edited it and pulled out the yellows a bit, I think it's add to the vintage feel. (Or if you could lay a texture over it, but I dunno what you're editing with..)

anyway, thanks for commenting on my picture! Keep taking the gnarly pics!

LaurenE. said...
You asked for some comments on your pictures, so here is my honest opinion. Like you said on my wood burning, I feel like you could have done so much more with this. Photography is not just taking pictures of things in your room and editing them, it's going out side your everyday life and exposing extraordinary things. Or, it's capturing an everyday emotion, object, or motion, and presenting it to your audience as something they've never thought about that thing before. All constructive critisiu... (more »)

EJWALRUS replied...

Dear Person who took this picture,

I think you have a lovely photo. Don't get discouraged because some people want to discourage others with their nonsense reviews. If you like it and it made you happy it is Art. No one can take that away from you. Don't let them. When my beautiful carving was rated 2 out of 5 stars I remembered one that I won an art competition with it and two that I love it and I consider it one of my finer pieces. I hope you continue your work(:

Odessa_Sterling00 replied...
Thank you so much :DD