My Room

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 10 comments. Post your own now!

Wordscantsay said...
Haha!!! makes me feel young again :D

marissa87 said...
i think this is kinda cool I love justanotherowl's comment i think tht is soooooo true!

WithPenAndScript said...
Aug. 9, 2011 at 10:48 am
I like the photo, i agree with Justanotherowl, but think maybe teh angle or the lighting could have been a little better, the shot seems a litte off, but i love teh premis of it

JustAnotherOwl said...
I don't think photography necessarily has to be so complex like they said. If you take a picture of something inside your room and you like it,  then that's the point of art. You don't make art for other people. I find your photos nice. Maybe there's isn't some big meaning to it, but is there always supposed to be?

LaurenE. said...

Did you build the inside of this?

Odessa_Sterling00 replied...
Jul. 16, 2011 at 8:19 am
No, this is my sisters old toys.  Thanks for the constructive whatever you gave me, but really it wasn't very helpful, some what offending in a way.  I don't need any more comments from you or anything on my stuff.  Thanks again, OS.

itchyriver replied...
I agree with Lauren E. What's the point of just taking a few photos of old toys? Photography is an art form just like any other medium and it requires a bit more thought and expression in order to invoke emotional responses from your audience. You should leave people thinking back to their childhood if that's your subject field. It'd be interesting if you took photos that told a story, gave a new perspective, or were taken from a new level/with a new technique. I'd stay away from editing on picn... (more »)

Odessa_Sterling00 replied...
I take pictures of whatever I want and I edit them how ever I want, and if I like the out come, then guess what, I LIKE IT.  I don't care what other people think of my pictures, I post them for the people who will enjoy looking at them, not use them to put other people down.  Say whatever you want, just don't post it on my wall, or I'll be visiting you..

Odessa_Sterling00 replied...

PS.

If it's you that went through a bunch of my stuff and gave them like 1 ratings, thanks.  (sarcastic, if you don't understand)

itchyriver replied...
Yikes! I agree, you should always be a fan of your own work- why do something just to please others? I apologize if my advice seemed harsh or uneccessary, I was only trying to help since you seemed to request other people's viewpoints on your work. I find it a little dramatic that you're getting so upset when I'm only trying to politely put in my persepctive. Everyone's unique therefore every piece of art we create is unique as well. There's absolutely nothing wrong with your methods, I just tho... (more »)