Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Sunny Lake

Sunny Lake

Report abuse
Description:

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 10 comments. Post your own!

ohheyyyelli said...
Jul. 29, 2011 at 1:06 pm:
i like this, it's pretty!

HaleyDRog. replied...
Jul. 31, 2011 at 4:42 pm :
Thank you!

Raytheraym said...
Jul. 28, 2011 at 2:29 pm:
Pretty, but the horizon is a bit crooked. :)

HaleyDRog. replied...
Jul. 28, 2011 at 3:03 pm :
Does all photography with a horizon have to be straight? Anyway, thank you!

Raytheraym replied...
Jul. 28, 2011 at 3:09 pm :
Um, yeah. Unless you're going for something abstract. a straight horizon makes it look better, nicer, and like it is in real life.

BrightBurningCampeadorThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Aug. 8, 2011 at 1:43 pm :

I disagree with you raytheraym. Straight lines and perfect 90 debree angles get so boring after a while. And besides, why can't this pic be abstract?

Anyway, I really like this pic.

Aug. 8, 2011 at 1:44 pm :
Oh, and I would like to add that no horizon is straight. It comes of having a spherical planet.

HaleyDRog. replied...
Aug. 8, 2011 at 7:42 pm :
BrightBurningCampeador- Thank you! I agree with you about how a straight horizon is boring! Thats what I was trying to tell Raytheraym. Thank you!

emanmkhan said...
Jul. 17, 2011 at 1:08 pm:
You are a talented photographer. Why aren't any of your photographs in the magazine?

HaleyDRog. replied...
Jul. 17, 2011 at 7:36 pm :
Thank you! And you really think I have a chance of getting published? You think I'm that good? Thank you so much! That means the world to me!