Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Fake Feathers

Fake Feathers

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 8 comments. Post your own now!

MidnightFireThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Is that a real swan on a pond/lake?

StrangeJade This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Yep! It only began looking like a lawn ornament after I edited it. :P Hence, the title!

Princess Momo said...
Jad this is amazing! I think the positioning of the swan to the bottom left corner really emphasizes the soft angles in the swan's body. The contrast of colors is very unique and the presence of a single swan is professional. Great!

Thanks so much! :) It's also kind of an homage to my story about the swan and the minnow, too.

Princess Momo replied...
the swan and the minnow!? omg a classic!

CarrieAnn13 said...
The colours contrast nicely, but you should have centered the swan in your photo.

That was on purpose, actually. Sometimes I like putting things off-centre to draw the viewer's eye to them more readily and make the picture more interesting.

IamtheshyStargirl said...
Lovely colors, they contrast wonderfully.