Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Curiosity

Curiosity

Report abuse
Description:
This is my new kitten, Oliver. Took a while, but finally I got a good photo of him!

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 8 comments. Post your own now!

bookmouse said...
Aug. 14, 2013 at 10:15 am
Adorable! I wish I had a photo like that of my cat when she was a kitten! Keep trying and you'll get more great photos of Oliver! From my empereince photographing pets takes a lot of experimentation, luck and a fast shutter speed! Food or someone to help with the pet (ie. play with them, call to them) is helpful too! I find my cat is easier to photograph than my dog because she's less in my face (you'll notice I have more photos of my at than my dog if you look at my photos). Good lu... (more »)

SkimKimchi said...
How cute!!! :D

Cello_girllll This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
awwwww :) great photo!! (also random thing, my name is callie too, is your name short for anything?? its just funny cause i read your bio and was like, hey that sounds like me)

callie15 replied...
Actually, my name isn't Callie, but one of my cat's name is, and that's how I got my screen name! I should post a picture of her on here one of these days, she's old, but se's pretty. And thanks for commenting and reading my bio, I didn't think anyone would read it :)

callie15 replied...
Sorry, she's pretty :P

katie.marie said...
Aug. 25, 2011 at 8:00 am
Your kitty is so cute!!!

zekephoto said...
Love the focus, such a cute little kitty!

callie15 replied...
thank you!