Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > The Jaguar Temple

The Jaguar Temple

Report abuse
Description:
This was one of three temples at the Lamanai ruins in Belize. I think it's a gorgeous temple.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 21 comments. Post your own now!

MidnightFireThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
this is really cool :) I've never been to a temple like this

CarrieAnn13 replied...
Thanks for commenting!

akguthrie said...
My one suggestion would be to have less foreground.  I think it adds unnecessary space.  I wish I could travel to this temple.

CarrieAnn13 replied...
Okay!  Thanks for the suggestion.

Alon_Freevoice said...
Hey, have you been in another country?

And, oh, I think I'm going to add this to the list to the places I want to go to. :)

CarrieAnn13 replied...

Of course I've been to other countries! :)  I live in Canada and I've been to Belize, Mexico and hopefully soon Costa Rica.  If you want to see more picture of exotic places, wait a few more days.  I have pictures from my other vacations pending approval.

Thanks for commenting!

Alon_Freevoice replied...
Jul. 9, 2011 at 2:50 am
aw. ive never been in another country :(

youre lucky!!! :)

CarrieAnn13 replied...
Jul. 9, 2011 at 10:03 am
Some of the other pictures I submitted were approved today!  Yay!  If you could comment on a few, that'd be great. :)

JustKeepRowin said...
That is awesome! I thik you maybe shouldve moved a little closer but I;m not really a photographer soooo my advice may be worth nothing! lol

CarrieAnn13 replied...
That's okay; I like advice from all kinds of people.  I would have moved closer, but I wanted to get the whole temple in the picture.  I had to stand on a hill to get the whole temple in; it's huge!

Tink1350 said...
this is great.

CarrieAnn13 replied...
Thanks! :)

DownToEarth said...
I love the architecture of the building and you definitely captured its beauty perfectly.

CarrieAnn13 replied...
Thank you!

AndRachelLovesyou said...
Jul. 5, 2011 at 10:09 am
I like this one! The only problem is the light kind of washes it out a little.

CarrieAnn13 replied...
Jul. 5, 2011 at 10:14 am
Yeah, sorry about that.  But I really couldn't do much about the sun being right over the temple.

musicispassion said...
wow do u travel alot how do u post pictures i don't have a camera but i can use the camera on my dads phone is that ok

CarrieAnn13 replied...

Yeah, I travel a bunch.  I have posted mainly photos from my Belize vacation, but I went to Mexico and got some awesome photos as well.

Posting picutres is simple.  You save them on your computer, go to 'Submit New Work' and click on art/photo.  Just follow the directions from there.  Cellphone pictures won't be as good quality as ones from a camera, but I'm sure they'd be perfectly acceptable.

musicispassion replied...
thanks and your welcome keep taking pics

CarrieAnn13 replied...
Jul. 2, 2011 at 12:09 am
I just submitted five new ones!  They'll be up in about a week. :)