Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Beach reading

Beach reading

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 6 comments. Post your own!

ilovewriting95This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Nice pic; hahaha... that's totally what I do! BTW, what book is that?

KaylaKewlKat93This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Sept. 27, 2011 at 8:39 pm :
The last Harry Potter book. :3

ilovewriting95This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Sept. 27, 2011 at 8:48 pm :
hahaha... of course it is. Everyone is reading that. I actually haven't read the books yet( I'm a little behind on reading books that have been turned into movies and shows) but I have watched some of the movies. Are the books good? Which is better, the books or the movies?

Sept. 27, 2011 at 10:54 pm :
Oh my goodness.... The books are 092147992181748291742198047201 times better than the movies. Hahaha. And the movies are awesome in my opinion too, so that says something.

Odessa_Sterling00This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...

Cute picture!

PS I didn't mean to give you three stars I meant 5 but i clicked the wrong button!

Aug. 2, 2011 at 8:29 pm :
Thanks! And thats alright. xD