Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Drowning Flower

Drowning Flower

Report abuse

More by this contributor

This art/photo has 9 comments. Post your own now!

amandasws25 said...
Jun. 8 at 11:28 pm
This is a really cool picture and I love the meaning behind it. However you could improve the image by editing the lighting on an editor (I use Ipiccy because it's free and online). Another thing is, when I took a photography class I learned that composition is everything, try not to have the subject in the very center. It makes the picture more interesting if its offset to the side. All into consideration, this is a really good picture!
Tori C. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 8 at 1:21 pm
I really like this. I would frame and put it up in my bedroom if I could. Did you find this on the beach or did you put the flower there for this very picture?
Deej6595 said...
I like how the flower is stranded on a beachfront. I like the symbolism behind this concept of not appreciating the worth and value of beauty until it is too late.
Joey R. said...
Interesting idea, but maybe try it with a different composition and more dramatic lighting. The sunny light and the fun feeling of the sand and shells doesn't really support the concept, and gives it a different feeling altogether. You've got good ideas and some potential, but just work on the specifics a bit and you'll be an incredible photographer in no time! Practice makes perfect! :)
TheSkyOwesMeRainThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I love how the flower almost looks like blood on the sand. Great photo :)
Bones96 said...
I love the title and the sand with the seashell plus the red hibiscus really pops. However I agree with Jaynayzz it does seem like you are trying to hard. Also the flower looks very mashed and to me that kinda ruins the picture
TevyRae This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Really pretty, great job. i really like it.
Wolfira said...
WOW, I love this sooooo much!
Jaynayzz said...
I think your trying too hard. Wait for a moment, it'll come.