Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Drowning Flower

Drowning Flower

Report abuse
Description:

More by this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own now!

Deej6595 said...
I like how the flower is stranded on a beachfront. I like the symbolism behind this concept of not appreciating the worth and value of beauty until it is too late.

Joey R. said...
Interesting idea, but maybe try it with a different composition and more dramatic lighting. The sunny light and the fun feeling of the sand and shells doesn't really support the concept, and gives it a different feeling altogether. You've got good ideas and some potential, but just work on the specifics a bit and you'll be an incredible photographer in no time! Practice makes perfect! :)

TheSkyOwesMeRainThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I love how the flower almost looks like blood on the sand. Great photo :)

Bones96 said...
I love the title and the sand with the seashell plus the red hibiscus really pops. However I agree with Jaynayzz it does seem like you are trying to hard. Also the flower looks very mashed and to me that kinda ruins the picture

TevyRae This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Really pretty, great job. i really like it.

WolfiraThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
WOW, I love this sooooo much!

Jaynayzz said...
I think your trying too hard. Wait for a moment, it'll come.