New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Drowning Flower

Drowning Flower

Report abuse
Description:

More by this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own!

Deej6595This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 6:30 pm:
I like how the flower is stranded on a beachfront. I like the symbolism behind this concept of not appreciating the worth and value of beauty until it is too late.

Joey R. This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 17 at 5:31 pm:
Interesting idea, but maybe try it with a different composition and more dramatic lighting. The sunny light and the fun feeling of the sand and shells doesn't really support the concept, and gives it a different feeling altogether. You've got good ideas and some potential, but just work on the specifics a bit and you'll be an incredible photographer in no time! Practice makes perfect! :)

TheSkyOwesMeRainThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 29 at 7:38 pm:
I love how the flower almost looks like blood on the sand. Great photo :)

Bones96This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 17 at 10:59 pm:
I love the title and the sand with the seashell plus the red hibiscus really pops. However I agree with Jaynayzz it does seem like you are trying to hard. Also the flower looks very mashed and to me that kinda ruins the picture

TevyRaeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 6 at 4:56 pm:
Really pretty, great job. i really like it.

WolfiraThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
WOW, I love this sooooo much!

Jaynayzz said...
Jul. 29, 2010 at 10:18 pm:
I think your trying too hard. Wait for a moment, it'll come.