New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Pluckn' The Strings

Pluckn' The Strings

Report abuse
Description:
I was in a park with my photography teacher one sunny day. My ears picked up on someone playing a guitar. We went to check it out. I wanted to capture the man's hand plucking the guitar's strings. By the way, the song he played was AWESOME!! ;)

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 12 comments. Post your own!

half.noteThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 4, 2012 at 10:31 am:
I really like this picture because I love music. My dad owns a guitar store and teaches guitar lessons so I grew up around those six string instruments. I have also played piano for about nine years, so music is a really big part of my life. I really admire the way you take pictures and I have been looking at some of your other work as well. Keep up the good work! p.s. If you like music, please read my short story called "For Only You". It's about piano and I'd really appreciate if you cou... (more »)

SkimKimchiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Me Encanta!! :D

amigasr4evrThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sept. 19, 2011 at 4:19 pm :
Gracias!! :)

SkimKimchiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sept. 19, 2011 at 5:37 pm :
De nada :) I love guitars, too :D

Sept. 19, 2011 at 5:42 pm :
cool! ii dont play guitar, just piano. one is enough. lol

Sept. 20, 2011 at 1:42 pm :
I love pianos, too :3 And I cannot play a piano very well.  But I am very good at taking pictures :D

Sept. 20, 2011 at 1:51 pm :
aawesum! photography  is 1 of my fav hobbies

Sept. 21, 2011 at 2:30 pm :
Cool! :D And i can see that you are doing an awesome job in that, too.

Sept. 22, 2011 at 2:00 pm :
thank you mucho. 

Sept. 27, 2011 at 2:05 pm :
De nada muncho :D

SophiaCrossThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 23, 2011 at 10:55 am:
You have a gift

midniteprowlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 24, 2011 at 10:26 pm :
awwwww thx so much!! :)