Scatter | Teen Ink

Scatter

By candicekight BRONZE, Worthington, Ohio
candicekight BRONZE, Worthington, Ohio

Similar images

This photo has 5 comments.

broadwaybabyx827 BRONZE, Milford, New Jersey
coool! i love doing that & spelling out words :)

on May. 26 2011 at 11:52 am
candicekight BRONZE, Worthington, Ohio
Oh, thank you!  I love playing with shutter speeds :)

on May. 26 2011 at 11:50 am
crazy_poet42 SILVER, Ormond Beach, Florida

"I've learned two things in my life. One that love is the beginning and end of all meaning. And two that it is the same thing whatever shape our souls have taken on this journey. Love is love. Is love." -Clive Barker's Abarat

I love it! Amazing job! :)

on May. 26 2011 at 11:48 am
candicekight BRONZE, Worthington, Ohio
Long exposure and a tiny wind-up flashlight.  I was volunteering in Normandy, and one of the other volunteers had their flashlight in one hand-I set long exposure and moved the camera in a pattern until the shutter closed.  So, the light itself was stationary, I was doing the movement to create the image.  It was taken really late at night, and there I used a Nikon D-40.

on May. 25 2011 at 9:00 am

Was this made with a long exposure and a flashlight? I've played with images like this, but they always turn out grainy; never so clear. How did you go about taking this photo? And what kind of camera do you have?