Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Temptation

Temptation This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own now!

AlaNovaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mannnnnn just had breakfast, but this pic just made my stomach grumble all over again. Absolutely delectable food and picture--bravi! And congrats for being chosen for the magazine, you totally deserve it! XD

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I agree~ What is that? Cherry pie? lol

PerfectMGymnast This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
yum!! i agree with the title!! haha! now i'm really hungry!! :)

writingrocksThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Nov. 21, 2010 at 10:04 am
You're right... there's a lot of temptation in wanting to eat that!!!!!

BethMPecore replied...
hahah love it. Being tempted by food is something everyone can relate to. haha nice work