Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Shattered

Shattered This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor

This art/photo has 15 comments. Post your own now!

Deej6595 said...
It took me a while to understand what this was which I think is part of the whole appeal. I love the broken glass and the reflection that appears from it.

KeiarahParris said...
This is very appeling to the eye. I like !

Joey R. said...
Wonderful photo; perfect lighting and beautifully composed. This photo gives a new, original spin on a overused concept. 

AlaNovaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 23 at 3:24 pm
Ditto that! The lighting and the completely fresh take is wondrous. And those colors! J'aime vraiment. :D 

Plume said...
Jun. 19, 2013 at 8:11 am
this is incredible !!! keep it up :D

Bones96 said...
Very neat I love!

SuzieQ777This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 3, 2013 at 11:44 am
I can't even find the words to describe how much i LOVE this, it really speaks to me.

erino232 said...
This is the kind of art that tells a story.

DreamChaser28 said...
This is a really pretty picture. With all the added components, it becomes really powerful. Great shot!

Tinyclaw said...
I love the boy in the mirror. It gives a sense of somthing lost or broken. Like a loved one died or a recent relationship.. Or maybe something more serious.

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Feb. 2, 2012 at 10:20 am
Yeah, I agree with you completely. The black and white also adds to a sort of seriousness to the image.

normgrl said...

:D

wait, am i hallucinating or do i see

my prince charming

running away from me?

XD really love this...i think i see a heart somewhere...

Aerolin said...
this is so cool :)

Samantha B. said...
I really like this. It's inspiring.

Giraffe2234 said...
this is a powerful photo