Squirrel

Report abuse
Description:
I took this photo through my livingroom window with my Canon EOS Rebel T2i with a 1/100s shutter speed, 5.6 aperture, and a 100 ISO. Ratings and comments are greatly appreciated.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own!

CarrieAnn13This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 6, 2011 at 10:58 pm:
Wow, this is a great close-up photo!  (Your camera is so much better than mine).  I love the squirrel's expression too.  Normally I'm not one to say this, but it's so cute.

akguthrie replied...
Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:50 pm :
Thank you!

CarrieAnn13This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:53 pm :
You're a great photographer.  Do you think you could give me some feedback on some of my photos?  I'm kind of new to this, so I could really use some advice.

akguthrie replied...
Jul. 9, 2011 at 3:11 pm :
Definitely! I'll get right on that.

Jul. 9, 2011 at 7:57 pm :
Thanks so much for your feedback!  It'll definitely help me later on. :)