Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Clueless?

Clueless? This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category.

Report abuse
Description:
This photo was taken this past summer, while I was a student of the photography program of SOCAPA NYC. At this camp for visual and performing arts, I had access to photography studios and also was able to...(more »)

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category. This piece won the April 2012 Teen Ink Cover Art Contest.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 3 comments. Post your own now!

rhymertapperdreamer said...
This is a really clever and cool-looking picture.  I went to SOCAPA NYC in 2012 as an actor, it's a great camp! :)

awesomeaugust This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I'm not a photographer, so maybe I'm not the best judge, but I like looking at pictures from people who can ectually take them :) And I really like this...I could tell what the idea was behind it before I even read the description. It's really cool...haha that sounded dumb but anyway good job!

crispette2 replied...
^^ thanks so much!! =)