Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Wisconsin in March

Wisconsin in March

Report abuse
Description:
That snow bank is around a foot high. No, I am not joking. Yes, that is my dog. Welcome to the Midwest.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 16 comments. Post your own now!

GreekGoddess said...
Jun. 30, 2013 at 9:57 am
Love it! In march... wow... cute dog by the way! I thought we had it bad in New England, never mind!

Free.Flying.Fallen.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 15, 2012 at 9:33 am

Awwww!!!! your dog reminds me of one of my friend dogs!!! it looks a lot like your doggie! :DDDD

~Free :)(:

AliceForever replied...
His name is Charlie and he is you er in that picture. He is old and grey now. Still a hyper one though. ;D

PussnBoots said...
Sept. 30, 2011 at 9:01 am
It's Charlie!!!! :D I have a feeling this winter's gonna be worse than last... sigh...

AliceForever replied...
NO! DON"T SAY THAT!

readaholic This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
????WHY ARE YOU WORKING ON HOMEWORK???? You're wasting valuable time doing important stuff like HOMEWORK instead of being on Teen Ink? Shame on you!!! :P

I stand corrected. You ARE using your time wisely. Well done :)

AliceForever replied...
I was not working on homework!! I was in the RP section. How dare you assume I was doing something as unimportant as homework.

Ebony_Rose said...
May 11, 2011 at 10:13 am
he's so cute ^_^ ...

AliceForever replied...
May 12, 2011 at 8:14 am
Thanks, he's really heavy though and has an obbesession of jumping up on my stomach when I'm trying to sleep...

MyConstRuctd_IdentiTy replied...
Oh, geez, you think that's a lot of snow?! We get 4 feet and we still have school because our superintendant is an idiot. XP What kind of dog is he?

AliceForever replied...
Smooth fox terrier. His name is Charlie. You know, looking at back at the pictures I took of the snow, I'd say it was about 2 feet, maybe a little less. Where do you live that could get more snow than the Northwoods in Wisconsin???

MyConstRuctd_IdentiTy replied...

Hm, never heard of that breed I'll have to look up pics. XP haha Charlie, I love that name. Great name, very fitting for a smallish dog like him. :)

Dead center of the snow belt, love, dead center. O.o Our snow records are crazy like you've never seen. O.O

AliceForever replied...
Sept. 30, 2011 at 11:19 am
Love? Cute. Yeah he's adorable.

MyConstRuctd_IdentiTy replied...
Oh, no, don't take it personally or anything, I didn't mean it like that. I just have a habit of calling people 'love' every once in a while, here and irl, it's nothing personal, I swear. O.o

AliceForever replied...
It fine. :) I do the same thing except I call them "dear" or "sweetheart." I'm cool with it.