Faith

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 6 comments. Post your own!

DestineeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I'm not a C.hristian, but I love this photo. I love how the shadow seems to be standing tall...like the followers of C.hristianity thousands of years after its birth?

Anyway. Great pic.

Daddy said...
I've always loved this picture as well as the animal that this cross symbolizes.  Great job, as always!!

DestineeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Apr. 16, 2011 at 6:08 pm :
Can I ask which animal it symbolises? Like a bird?

mmwilliams replied...
May 12, 2011 at 9:02 am :
It was one of our dogs that we had to burry. Just a simple homemade cross, but made a great picture! haha

usaran said...
Mar. 31, 2011 at 6:59 pm:
You have such a wonderful eye for capturing the true essense of the most simplest of things.  You can take a picture of anything and make it beautiful!  You are just awesome!!!

marpartlow said...
Mar. 31, 2011 at 5:57 pm:
Such an beautiful mind you have to see this beautiful pictures.