Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > It takes courage to attempt the impossible

It takes courage to attempt the impossible

Report abuse
Description:

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 10 comments. Post your own now!

LaurenElizabeth said...
Nov. 14, 2011 at 10:24 am
this it so cool i love the sky and it has like an creepy feeling to it. but its sweet!

Rein_Soprano said...
This really has haunting beauty and meaning. "Stay Gold" a poem proves how beauty quickly fades like after this scene. A lot is proved and there is more than reaches the e.

Chrislovesmusic14 said...
Amazing timing. If it had been a minute later, this would be completely gone. Awesome contrast you have here too. [:

Mgymnast This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 30, 2011 at 1:54 am

this is so cool looking!! I loovvvveeeee it!!! :)

Also,  if you get the chance could you take a look at my photos such as beauty in nature and freedom (and comment and rate them????)  it would be greatly appreciated!! THANKS!

buckybear said...
oooo! i love this...looks like a painting :) great skills

2Kool4U said...
i normally just ignore pictures that others take, because they're normally not very good, but this really caught my eye, nice job

LightMeUpTheStars replied...
im not trying to be rude, but that was really harsh. not to the person who took this but like everyone else. i agree that some fo them on here aren't that good but there are some really good ones...just saying

SimpleSmiles said...
nice work with the camera, you got a great eye for things.(:

CuteCourt101 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
this is really beautiful!

Peace_seeker said...
Very cool.