Run Free This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
A self-portrait taken using a timer and tripod. I used this photo to signify that sometimes we all a break from day to day life. It is meant to be a photo expressing liberation and freedom.

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own!

JakeBoyk5683 said...
I love this photo because it shows the complete other side of someone. It's great because it really gives us feelings of mixed emotions. 

Amber410 said...
May 7, 2013 at 8:39 am:
this is a great photo. I sometimes wish that i can break free from day to day life.

greenframedbrown said...
With the concept of liberation and freedom, one normally thinks of happiness, movement, etc. Being free makes you wanna dance and squirm, run around, be crazy, doesn't it? C: But this picture doesn't really do that. There's no action. Look at the shoes, for example. If you were to kick off your shoes and run, would they be placed oh so neatly to your right like that? Uh-uh!  The framing and composition of the picture make the subject matter a bit unclear; the sho... (more »)

KateeRose said...
I get it! This is great! :)