Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > The Last Days of Autumn

The Last Days of Autumn

Report abuse
Description:
Taken near the end of autumn, you know, before the leaves are brown and crunchy, and gross. This picture was taken near the old abandoned hospital across the street from my old house.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 8 comments. Post your own!

Free.Flying.Fallen.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 15, 2012 at 9:30 am:

This is cool! My cousin just got a scholarship to this really cool creative college for photoghraphing! :D

~Free :)(:

AliceForever replied...
Jul. 17, 2012 at 11:03 pm :
Sweet! Cool for your cousin! :)

PussnBoots said...
Sept. 30, 2011 at 9:04 am:
Neat pic! Like how the sunlight filters through the leaves... That hospital is creepy... :/

MyConstRuctd_IdentiTy said...
awesome photo. :) It's great. Abandoned hospital...? Wicked place for a Hallow's Eve party, let me tell you... XJ

AliceForever replied...
Sept. 27, 2011 at 4:04 pm :
Thanks! It would be, but no one's allowed inside. My brother knows the family who owns it so i'm thinking of asking them if I can shoot a short horror film there to put on TI. If you want, i could snap some pics and put them on my blog for you.

MyConstRuctd_IdentiTy replied...
Sept. 27, 2011 at 4:20 pm :
Awww, now that just deflated me. :( But yeah, if you ever put up any pics send me the link. Or, post it rather. XJ

AliceForever replied...
Sept. 28, 2011 at 4:22 pm :
Deal. Today's a good day to take pics. I'll go for a walk and get those. Post them tomorrow. Kay?

MyConstRuctd_IdentiTy replied...
Sept. 28, 2011 at 7:14 pm :
Good deal. :) Thanks. Can't wait.