Masquerade

By LyraLoveLess BRONZE, Buenos Aires, Kentucky
LyraLoveLess BRONZE, Buenos Aires, Kentucky

"The mayority of things that we do wrong, are because we feel when we're supposed to think, and we think when we're supposed to feel"

This was for a Contest in my School, where I had to prove how was the color Red significant to me, and what did it meant for me. Well, I believe red means Desire and Passion. The Passion a woman (that's why the red heel) that is usually hidden from the world (that's why the mask)

Similar images

This art/photo has 11 comments.

andistar said...
on Dec. 7 2011 at 8:47 am
wow amazing! I love the masquerade kind of photos! I'm writing a novel & it's cover pic has a really bloody masquerade mask :)

on May. 28 2011 at 12:34 pm

Thank you so much!! I did really well in the contest, my picture was shown in the Principal Hall of my School for over a month :D and everyone got to see it :D

Thank you!!

on May. 28 2011 at 12:30 pm
orangeslice SILVER, Midland, Michigan

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will long to return."
-Leonardo da Vinci

"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known."
-Carl Sagan

I adore this photo; it's so clever! It's amazing how much a picture can say.

How did you do in the contest? This has to be one of my all time favorites.

on May. 28 2011 at 12:26 pm
orangeslice SILVER, Midland, Michigan

-Leonardo da Vinci

-Carl Sagan

Ahh, me too(:

on Mar. 23 2011 at 7:22 pm
icingonthecake BRONZE, Riverside, California
The first thing that came to my mind at the sight of this photo is Phantom of the Opera.

on Mar. 9 2011 at 7:20 pm

Just a Novel that's on process.. I have more Pictures/Art on my Deviantart account..

on Mar. 9 2011 at 6:52 pm
do u hav any other work on here??

on Mar. 8 2011 at 9:57 pm

THANKS!  :)

on Mar. 7 2011 at 5:28 pm
this is beutiful!!! i luv how the bright red accents with the bold blacks and whites/ this is amazing how its taken at this angle!! its also very emotional with the use of theme...luv it :D

on Mar. 3 2011 at 6:25 pm

Thank you! :D I really appreciat the comment :)

on Mar. 2 2011 at 9:03 pm
TabbiJane PLATINUM, Rockwood, Michigan

"It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live."

--Albus Dumbledore

this is really great.  I like the themes in the photo, like desire and passion are a red heel. Love it!

SciArc

MacMillan Books

Aspiring Writer? Take Our Online Course!