Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Masquerade

Masquerade

Report abuse
Description:
This was for a Contest in my School, where I had to prove how was the color Red significant to me, and what did it meant for me. Well, I believe red means Desire and Passion. The Passion a woman (that's why the red heel) that is usually hidden from the world (that's why the mask)

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 11 comments. Post your own!

andistar said...
Dec. 7, 2011 at 8:47 am:
wow amazing! I love the masquerade kind of photos! I'm writing a novel & it's cover pic has a really bloody masquerade mask :)

orangeslice said...
May 28, 2011 at 12:30 pm:

I adore this photo; it's so clever! It's amazing how much a picture can say.

How did you do in the contest? This has to be one of my all time favorites.

LyraLoveLess replied...
May 28, 2011 at 12:34 pm :

Thank you so much!! I did really well in the contest, my picture was shown in the Principal Hall of my School for over a month :D and everyone got to see it :D

Thank you!!

bannedfromtheuniverseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 23, 2011 at 7:22 pm:
The first thing that came to my mind at the sight of this photo is Phantom of the Opera.

orangeslice replied...
May 28, 2011 at 12:26 pm :
Ahh, me too(:

dreambeleiver said...
Mar. 9, 2011 at 6:52 pm:
do u hav any other work on here??

LyraLoveLess replied...
Mar. 9, 2011 at 7:20 pm :
Just a Novel that's on process.. I have more Pictures/Art on my Deviantart account..

dreambeleiver said...
Mar. 7, 2011 at 5:28 pm:
this is beutiful!!! i luv how the bright red accents with the bold blacks and whites/ this is amazing how its taken at this angle!! its also very emotional with the use of theme...luv it :D

LyraLoveLess replied...
Mar. 8, 2011 at 9:57 pm :
THANKS!  :)

TabbiJaneThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:03 pm:

this is really great.  I like the themes in the photo, like desire and passion are a red heel. Love it!

LyraLoveLess replied...
Mar. 3, 2011 at 6:25 pm :
Thank you! :D I really appreciat the comment :)