Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > After the Ice Storm

After the Ice Storm

Report abuse
Description:
Just before Christmas, an ice storm tore through New Hampshire. The powerful cracking of trees, like gunshots, could be heard the first night. Power was out for a week for my family, twelve days for a...(more »)
Tags: ice storm

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 2 comments. Post your own!

Elizabeth T. said...
May 3, 2009 at 11:53 am:
Hi Christina! I don't know if you'll see this, since it's on my picture...I'll look for your profile again! I'm homeschooling now. I'm glad your school is working out!
I just did some sort of quick autoenhance thing to it...I'm not sure what else I'd like to do with it right now! I might see about more contrast, so that it's a little clearer.
But your pictures are awesome too! I liked the effect you did with the sunglasses, where there were the images thr... (more »)

Christina G. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Hey Elizabeth! It's great to hear from you, I haven't talked to you in so long! Are you still at the Villa? I'm going to the public school now, and Tristam and Haley came, too. It's really a great school. This is an awesome picture. Did you edit it? I had no idea what it was until I read the summary below it :D Good luck getting into the magazine :]