New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > A Hold On You

A Hold On You This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
Aside from teen love, this photo is about friendships and relationships in general! Teenage love is something very common; most photographers use pictures of kissing to show "love". I think many people...(more »)

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 11 comments. Post your own!

allie_michelle13 said...
I adore this! I love that you used a different way to portrsy love in stead of kissing. This is gorgeous. Wonderful job (:

samas said...
Oct. 31, 2011 at 11:02 am:
I like how this is very simple. Like they say, simple things are the greatest. Well, I say that at least but it's true.

Brittbyheart said...
Jun. 7, 2011 at 10:55 am:

I love how there is a railroad in the background. Like, each person is stuck on their own side of the world, and we have to overcome to get to eachother. I love it. very very good!

Eric601 said...
Feb. 18, 2011 at 2:57 pm:
Wow!! Amazing photo!!! Love everything about it, even the meaning! It deserved to get published! great job!

FlyleafFreakThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 18, 2011 at 11:53 am:
Wow, this is amazing! It is really cute and congrats on getting it published. 5/5. :P

PerfectMGymnast This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 6, 2011 at 8:31 pm:
so cute!! i love it! :)

LauraMeghan said...
I love it!! Great job! :]

krystalaneThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 22, 2011 at 4:26 pm :
thank u soooo much! I really appreciate the positivity! Makes me want to go soooo much further! :)

ang1232 said...
This photo is so sweet and inspiring!!! you have awesome talent :)

twobitslvr said...
This is amazing! I like how it shows everything that you want it to and it doesn't become too complicated. Beautiful!

Jan. 20, 2011 at 3:11 pm :
Thank you so much!! This photo just inspires me and reminds everyone that the simplest things can say it all! Thank u for the comment! :)