Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Third Beach

Third Beach

Report abuse
By , Portland, OR
Description:
I took this picture backpacking in the Olympic National Forest. I was tired, hungry, smelly, and shaky, but I still managed to pull the shutter on my Crown Graphic at the right moment.

This art/photo has 6 comments. Post your own!

AlaNovaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 10:58 am:
COMPLETELY. AWESOME. Bravi. If only more people got to actually see that in their lifetime, how different the would might just be. I mean, that photo is UH-mazin'!! :D 

elycavillThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Looks almost unreal! Simply magical.

ramona7This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 13, 2013 at 5:58 am:
legendary photograph!!!!!! love it!!!!!

Mr.RightThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:53 pm:
Brillant, trully though. the dynamics of the pieacce leaves me in aw and the and the angle is divine. it really captures an amazing essense that is heart renching  1000% perfect

chrissie said...
it's so pretty! everything is sparkling:) great shot

MadiRae said...
May 27, 2010 at 8:53 am:
Oh my gosh!!!  What i wouldn't give to go where the Twilight books were set!!!  :)