New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > serenity

serenity

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 14 comments. Post your own!

sunshine04 said...
Jun. 7, 2011 at 2:45 am:
thanks so much u are so sweet thats photo  i took from ladhak u can google it its great place

ilovewriting95This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jul. 9, 2011 at 11:30 am :
That's really cool! You should take more photos, you are really good at it! This is so worthy of being published in the magazine. Good Luck!!! :)

sunshine04 replied...
Jul. 10, 2011 at 1:55 am :
i dont know how an photo or article gets to an magazine

sunshine04 replied...
Jul. 10, 2011 at 1:55 am :
thanks infinity*infinty

Jul. 10, 2011 at 4:01 pm :
They will email you if it is chosen for the magazine! You are welcome *infinity* *infinity*!!! :D

sunshine04 replied...
Jul. 11, 2011 at 3:41 am :
thanks again infinity8 infinity to the power infinity=)

Jul. 11, 2011 at 4:48 pm :
You are welcome!! :D

sunshine04 replied...
Jul. 12, 2011 at 3:35 am :
thanks!!!!!!!

Jul. 12, 2011 at 6:30 pm :
No problem!!! Anytime!!!! :D

ilovewriting95This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 6, 2011 at 10:44 pm:
Wow! Great job! It is really pretty!

Jun. 6, 2011 at 10:45 pm :
I also really like the mirror effect it has, it is really cool!

NAYANIKA said...
Jan. 25, 2011 at 9:45 am:

as beautiful as the lovely creulator.

tera hukum sar akho par, ja full rating

sunshine04 replied...
Jan. 25, 2011 at 7:43 pm :
yaar just see here's art and photo options awesome 

Nayanika replied...
Mar. 17, 2011 at 2:37 am :
meri bahut si drawings par tune comment nahi kiya hai, kar yaar, by the way this is awsome