Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > I'll Look When It's Over

I'll Look When It's Over This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
There are those times in life when all we want to do is hide away and wait for the bad to be over. All we can do is cover our eyes and hope for the best...

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 2 comments. Post your own!

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
today at 12:15 pm:
Great image---reminds me of what my mom used to say about the scary parts. Also the black and white really makes the image more meaningful~

PerfectMGymnastThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
cool picture! i love how you changed it to black & white!