A Boy of Fall

By Babylufin GOLD, Liberal, Missouri
Babylufin GOLD, Liberal, Missouri

"'For I know the plans I have for you', declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'" Jeremiah 29:11. Thank you Lord, for this future you've given me.

Tags: SportsTeens

Similar images

This art/photo has 3 comments.

on Nov. 3 2010 at 6:59 pm
MyConstRuctd_IdentiTy SILVER, Chardon, Ohio

"One heartbeat."

"Our scars remind us of where we've been; they don't dictate where we're going."
-SSA David Rossi, Criminal Minds

Aah Ok :) I know what you mean. It's good to have a long-time friend like that. Someone you'd trust with your life, and you love 'em like a brother (or sister). :)

Pretty good picture by the way. Not many people submit action/sport shots like this.

Babylufin GOLD said...
on Nov. 3 2010 at 6:09 pm
Babylufin GOLD, Liberal, Missouri

I've known him practically my whole life! :) He's 5 days older than me, and his parents & my parents are really good friends.

Noo, I don't like him as a boyfriend, he's practically my brother! lol. I do love him though. :)

on Nov. 2 2010 at 5:29 pm

"One heartbeat."

-SSA David Rossi, Criminal Minds

I'm gonna take a shot in the dark and say that you've known this guy for a while? Or you like him?

SciArc

MacMillan Books

Aspiring Writer? Take Our Online Course!