Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Alice in wonderland

Alice in wonderland

Report abuse
Description:
Once you start dreaming you are in a trance, You're in a wonderland of dreams and everything you have wanted is there, you have to walk through the marvelous area of dreams to reach your most wanted desires

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 3 comments. Post your own now!

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Now that is a stunning photograph. I love the colours and the lighting and the angle from which you took it. It's beautiful!

DifferentTeenThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Is that natural lighting? If so, wow. This is such a great picture. I have one on my camera which is similar to this. I love this!

juliajuliajulia said...
i love this lighting! this really does remind me of Alice in Wonderland. please check out my work too!