New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Doodles on the Blackboard

Doodles on the Blackboard This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category.

Report abuse
Description:
It's the mark of mischievousness when the teacher is gone and students run wild. When the teacher comes back in, everyone sinks in their textbooks, pretending to study.

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category. This piece won the September 2010 Teen Ink Cover Art Contest.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own!

katiepickelsimerThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Oct. 14, 2010 at 5:58 am:
Hey I really love this picture, it's so creative. I just got a copy through the mail and it's really cool how you did this. Wait to go to represent Guam. Now they know we have some talented teens out here.

KrissyA replied...
Oct. 15, 2010 at 4:35 pm :
Thank you!~

KrissyAzon said...
Sept. 28, 2010 at 5:03 am:

THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING THIS PEICE AS SEPTEMBER  2010's ISSUE COVER!

I'm greatful for everyone who commented, voted and viewed. I hope to produce even more greater pictures in the future.

KaylaKewlKat93This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
d00d. I love this. :D

KrissyAzon replied...
Sept. 3, 2010 at 11:53 pm :
Thank you! I love this picture too ~

Olivia This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Love the set-up. 

KrissyAzon replied...
Sept. 3, 2010 at 11:53 pm :
There's nothing like a school set up :D.