Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Golden Gate Bridge

Golden Gate Bridge

Report abuse
Description:
This is a picture from when I went to San Fransisco this summer!

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own!

Proud_To_Be_An_AmericanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Man this is a good picture!!  I remember when I lived near the Golden gate we would cross it and in the fog you could look and it looked like teh bride just went into oblivion!!!!

FantasyNight said...
nice! :) walking on that looks scary 0.0

SmoothieheartThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 25, 2010 at 7:39 pm :
ah, it's not really. There are railings and everything, and at the beginning there are even nig fences so you don't jump over the side and kill your self.

FantasyNight replied...
Aug. 25, 2010 at 8:23 pm :
lol so it's suicide proof XD

Oct. 8, 2010 at 10:15 am :
Well, only at the beginning. in the middle there aren't, because people want to have a clear view and take clear pictures. But they have signs and phones in case you're thinking of killing your self.

--Stitch--This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I like how the clouds cover the bridge, so that it looks like the bridge just fades away. Nice pic. :)

Aug. 24, 2010 at 7:36 pm :
Well thank you!!! Yes, it was a cloudy bridge. I walked accross it that day, too!! It was so cool! So I have a lot more pics, that are of the birdge, but very different from this.