Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > I love you

I love you

Report abuse
Description:
This work of mine, is made on a 13 year olds love for a silly boy.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 28 comments. Post your own now!

KateLA said...
Apr. 19, 2012 at 2:38 am
This is sad, but it's kind of cute in an interesting way. I like it :-)

knothefeeling said...
The photograph is amazing, as well as your message. I think, judging by the comments and stories left on this art, you've created a piece that tons of people can relate to, including me :) btw! love the effect you used on this hahaha

Lovely346 said...
Yep, that is how it usually works for me. For example I loved a guy for a year!! Every second of my time was dedicated to him, I would always try to make his life just a little bit better. Well anyways we became good friends and he would talk to me like everyday. But then he started loving this other girl and telling me how amazing she is. Later on I tried to tell him how I felt but he just ignored me. In the end he went on to high school and we haven't talked since then. :/

StarStrukk said...
Mar. 6, 2012 at 9:31 am
I am in to both guys and girls, and i don't favor one nor the other. I can tell you from experience that this relates to relationships with both guys and girls. But neither is worth the tears and pain that some times come after your breakup. If someone makes you cry, and they're not happy tears, then they're definitely not the one for you.

Taylor H. said...
Apr. 11, 2011 at 10:20 am
I know how you feel! The same thing is happening to me...

Morgan A. said...
Apr. 11, 2011 at 9:57 am
I just went through the same thing.... but I realized that boys are not worth us crying, stressing, or even chasing after. Alot of boys are confused and don't know what they want thats why i gave up on them for a while then I realized I was just looking in the wrong places. My best friend ever happend to be a boy that I trust with my life and now we date and its been the happiest relationship I have ever had. So if he doesn't like you back then I think the best thing to do is to move on and if t... (more »)

bucket96 replied...
Apr. 11, 2011 at 10:00 am
awww i totally agree!! i once heard a saying- if you are unsure about if something is yours, let it go.If it comes back, it is yours to keep and to love. If not, it was not meant to be:) i think the same goes for boys-and girls:) <3

LiveLaughLove01 replied...
i fell so sorry about that thank you  for giving us good advice

holly.nicole said...
This is caa-ute(: you have nice handwriting(:

esist said...
Love this picture and your handwriting! I think almost every teenage girl can relate to this. Remember being amazing friends with guys who I developed a crush on then summer rolled around didn't get to see them. Now when you seem them in the halls and they act like they don't know you/are flirting with some other girl it just breaks your heart. T.T

addi123456 said...
Sept. 27, 2010 at 9:34 am
Yeah  I like a guy and idk if he likes me!

mikey66 said...
i think all of them are good

ninjapony94 said...
TELL ME ABOUT IT!!!! Except I'm a dude and I probably look real pitiful posting this. I can 100% relaate to that picture. I've liked this girl for a while and I've tried to tell her so many times but I always freeze up at the last second and look like a fool. Women are a frustrating species. And we aren't much easier either. I'll give you that one girls.

addi123456 replied...
awww thts sweet! well all you have 2 do is say hey 2 her, girls like guys who are confident, but were not mean! it will make us feel ike were loved, and someone likes us, soo thats a good feeling. and we have 2 same prob when we talk 2 a guy! soo dw about and and just say hey 2 her. if she says she doesnt like u then just kno you tried. =P

EricaZ said...
I wish the guy i like would just notice me...

OMG!noway! said...
Sept. 25, 2010 at 11:46 am
I feel the same way. Theres this 1 guy at skl th@ I like but I wont tell my friends about. Where I've known the guy for about 2 years now. One day we're really good friends and hanging out during skl tlking 2 each other, then the next day he says something about me to 1 of his friends where I yell @ him for it and totally want to kill him. Then we txt each other after skl apologizing 4 wat we did to each other. I try to stay mad @ him but its just too hard! And I'm never sure about whether ... (more »)

emo/scenegirl101 said...
he's probably afraid that you dont like him back so he might think its awkard being aroung you because he likes you but he doesn't know if you like him so he won't ask you out unless you tell him "i like you".

Futprint said...
Hi! I totally know what you were thinking when you took this photograph. There is this guy at school who ive been friends with for almost a year, and, being an estrogen pumped teen, soon developed a crush on him. We have almost everything in common, and he is really nice and absolutely hilarious. I never got bored talking to him, and I sensed the same response from him. Last May I was admitted to the hospital for a few weeks, and my first week there, he came to visit me (not to mention the hospi... (more »)

kkbutterflys replied...
Sept. 24, 2010 at 7:12 am
omg that is so sad. my advice is to just go up to him and talk to him like old times. maybe he will come out then.

ZoeJgirl replied...
I dont know why boys do these things to us.  But that sounds so sweet. hope you guys work things out.