Eden.

Report abuse
Description:
Special thanks to my brother Daniel for letting me take a picture of his hand even though he thought i was crazy :) this is inspired by the original sin.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own!

thetruthawaits94This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is very cool. I love the theme. and the lighting is wonderful!

inspir3dThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
nikon something, auto setting-- but I messed with it on Picasa and Picnick.com

myworld10This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
What kind of camera did you use to take this shot, and on what settings?

I luv the color contrast! Way ta' go. ;D

GangstaEyesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I La-la-Love this! The lighting is amazing and what a beautiful tree! :) Great shot!