Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Lily Flower

Lily Flower

Report abuse
Description:

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 10 comments. Post your own now!

tHEaWESOMEoNE said...
Oct. 16, 2010 at 8:02 am
Amazing Beauty, Tis a radiant photo. <3 U! Your my friend!!!! I am pleased to know you in life, you changed it. For better or for worse i can't tell... But it's changed, Oh, it's changed. I LlOoVvEe YyOoUu, AaGgNnEeSs!!!!!!! <3

--LoveHappens-- said...
Wow that's beautiful... it looks like a post card or a calender. Gorgeous I love it

Memalion said...
thanks everybody! I really appreciate all the comments and ratings. This picture recently took 1st in a contest in my state (In my age division, anyway) So thank you!

Hannahmarie said...
Looks like a computer desktop background- lovely

BSzabo said...
Amazing shot! You're a really awesome photographer! I envy you! 

Ethan S. said...
Aug. 10, 2010 at 12:04 am
Hey, it's the guy with the heart/CD thing.  I love this pic.  Its hard to find water so clear and I love how the water surface curls up against the leaves.  I also love taking pictures of flowers and you definitely have an eye.

dodochop said...
This picture is amazing, you are a very talented photographer

nomorox said...
Aug. 6, 2010 at 3:12 am

i like water especially. i like how it is clear and smooh-looking. this is lovely!

btw, you were the one who made me join teenink - i read the homework revolution on google LOL!!

MarahM said...
Aug. 6, 2010 at 12:01 am
This is soo pretty! you are an amazing photographer!

J.C.Evans This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Wow this is beautiful! The color is so vivid! Good eye! I have more photos if you would like to check them out! I rly appreciate the feedback!