Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Puppy Eyes

Puppy Eyes This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 11 comments. Post your own now!

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
The eyes just invite you into that sweet little face~

PerfectMGymnast This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
aw! so cute and such a great photo! :)

salt_n_pepper said...
oh my goodness you are so lucky!!!

nomorox said...
Aug. 6, 2010 at 3:19 am
beautiful, i love his/her eyes because it looks like a human's x

J.C.Evans This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Aug. 6, 2010 at 11:53 am
Thank u! He is such a lil cutie!

cecily.walker.cox said...
This is absolutely adorable. I love how you have managed to capture the expression on the puppy's face. It's great. Well done. 

Aug. 6, 2010 at 11:52 am
Aw thank you! This puppy is so naturally cute that it took just a snap to capture this!lol

Memalion said...
This picture is so perfect. The expression on the puppy, the way he's looking around a corner, the dirt and leaves on the ground... I love your photos! Thanks for commenting on mine!

Aug. 6, 2010 at 11:50 am
Aww thank you! Isn't he just the cutest!!!

dreamxentertain This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
It's too adorable!!

Thank you:);)