Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > You Are Beautiful

You Are Beautiful

Report abuse
Description:
http://operationbeautiful.com/

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 11 comments. Post your own now!

SpringRayynThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
So what, is this 'operation beautiful' thing just random? I've never heard of it. Do you just go...do it?

SpringRayynThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
I looked at the website, so I know what it is...

jeanwolf said...
Oct. 14, 2010 at 12:53 am
very good! loved it keep doing what your doing.

alanacarlene said...
Aww i like this it's cute

Olivia This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Thank you! 

alanacarlene replied...
How did you come up with this idea???

It's actually from a project someone started nationally I think, Operation Beautiful, where you write something about beauty, whether it be "You are beautiful" or a quote about inner beauty, promoting the confidence and stuff of women.  Usually you write these notes on Post-It notes, but a guy at prom gave this one to me.  :) 

alanacarlene replied...
Awwww! That's so sweet! I just love that! :D

CobyHorseLoveThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
VARY NICE PHOTO :D

Thanks! 

CobyHorseLoveThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Please Check out my Photos thank you