Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > You Are Beautiful

You Are Beautiful

Report abuse
Description:
http://operationbeautiful.com/

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 11 comments. Post your own!

SpringRayynThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
So what, is this 'operation beautiful' thing just random? I've never heard of it. Do you just go...do it?

SpringRayynThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 17, 2011 at 10:35 pm :
I looked at the website, so I know what it is...

jeanwolf said...
Oct. 14, 2010 at 12:53 am:
very good! loved it keep doing what your doing.

alanacarlene said...
Aww i like this it's cute

Olivia This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Aug. 6, 2010 at 5:39 pm :
Thank you! 

alanacarlene replied...
Aug. 6, 2010 at 9:11 pm :
How did you come up with this idea???

Aug. 7, 2010 at 7:53 pm :
It's actually from a project someone started nationally I think, Operation Beautiful, where you write something about beauty, whether it be "You are beautiful" or a quote about inner beauty, promoting the confidence and stuff of women.  Usually you write these notes on Post-It notes, but a guy at prom gave this one to me.  :) 

alanacarlene replied...
Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:24 pm :
Awwww! That's so sweet! I just love that! :D

CobyHorseLoveThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
VARY NICE PHOTO :D

Aug. 6, 2010 at 5:39 pm :
Thanks! 

CobyHorseLoveThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 6, 2010 at 5:59 pm :
Please Check out my Photos thank you