Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Untouchable

Untouchable

Report abuse
Description:
Tags: teens

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 13 comments. Post your own now!

shoutitloud This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
who loves this picture? me. like a ton. i love the feeling you created with this shot, and the quality of the picture is great. well done(: oh and im kind of curious as to where the chair in the middle of the road came from?

Pethron This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Well.... this chair was pulled out of a random ancient barn that we might have broken into.... Whoops!

shoutitloud This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Aug. 3, 2010 at 10:42 am
well THAT sounds like an amazing adventure(: bet that was quite a day!

justbreathe.... said...
Haha. I like you - you're cool. Not only are you an awesome artist, but you seem really fun and upbeat as well.

Hmmm.... Are you fond of potatoes? And dragons? If so, we would be well equipped to be best friends. lol

DeadPeopleKinndaGrl said...
Love this!! It makes him look so powerful, like a king of some Scene kingdom. Can't stand how well it was taken. It's a great photo, keep it up! (:

I could not do this without such a fantastic model! lol

poetic_tragedy said...
Jul. 24, 2010 at 2:23 am
Love this photo. it gives off the era of power. well as your title depicted untouchable. great job you definately set the tone! your a great artist

Jul. 24, 2010 at 8:25 am
You just get to be my new favorite person of all time. lol

EveMarie replied...
hmmmn I was thinking what poetic_tragedy posted. well done (insert thumbs up)

Well, in that case, you ALSO get to be my favorite person of all time! Shhh... don't tell anyone...

iluvuiluvunot16 replied...
Jul. 26, 2010 at 4:31 am
Love It ! (: It Reminds Of This One Graphic Tee THat's For Pink Floyd Where He's Sitting In This Chair Watching T.V. In The Middle Of A War Battle Field.

Haha, I've never seen that particular t-shirt, but I'll take your word for it!