Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > The desert of ocean

The desert of ocean

Report abuse
Description:
This was a picnic table with the view of the sky:) It was another accident. haha

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own now!

alidanielle said...
amazing!!!!!!! love it:]]]]]]]]

Hope_PrincessThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is one of the awesomest mistakes I've ever seen and it's so cool looking!! All of your pics are magnificent and I love them all, and you're especially gorgeous in the ones you took of yourself! :D
But I was wondering-what type of camera do you use to take these super cool pictures?

Aug. 22, 2009 at 11:15 am
You take AMAZING pictures. What kind of camera do you use to do this stuff? I really like how clear it is. And such a pretty accident.

summerqdp replied...
sorry it has taken me such a long time to reply. ahaha I haven't been on in AGES. bahaha. I use some kind of Canon that my dad has, it's cheap and small but it gets awesome shots.