New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Love Tree

Love Tree

Report abuse
Description:
I had always been wanting to take a picture of a heart and a tree, so I carved it in, and edited the coloring. =].

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own!

juliajuliajuliaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 30, 2010 at 9:36 am:
this is an amazing picture!

krazyk replied...
Sept. 6, 2010 at 5:33 pm :
Aw thanks so muchhh! =].

juliajuliajuliaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sept. 6, 2010 at 5:51 pm :
youre welcome; please check out my work too!

DifferentTeenThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...

Beautiful!

Great photography, have you ever thought about goig  pro? hehe

krazyk replied...
Sept. 6, 2010 at 5:33 pm :
Thank you so much! =].  I have thought about it actually.  It's just so hard to succeed as a photographer. =P.

DifferentTeenThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sept. 8, 2010 at 3:51 pm :
how did you carve it?

krazyk replied...
Sept. 8, 2010 at 4:36 pm :
I actually just got a cutter out of my stepdad's tools.  I will be adding more pictures soon. =].