Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Cup a Love

Cup a Love

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 10 comments. Post your own!

Olivia This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 14, 2010 at 6:58 pm:
I love this idea! 

mary19 said...
Jul. 13, 2010 at 10:01 am:
Love this!! its amazing :)

Tanaz_MasabaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 9, 2010 at 10:53 am:
it is simply beautiful.......one day i will be as talented as u r (inshallah!)

Tanaz_MasabaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jul. 9, 2010 at 10:54 am :
5 stars n two thumbs up by the way :)

KaylaKewlKat93This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 8, 2010 at 9:34 am:
Very nice! (:

Norrbom said...
Jul. 4, 2010 at 10:45 pm:
This is a very thoughtful and clear image

PhotoGirlie replied...
Jul. 7, 2010 at 5:06 pm :
thanks! :)

GangstaEyesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 4, 2010 at 4:57 pm:
I really like this - It's very creative and the focus on the hearts is really vivid. Nice work...

PhotoGirlie replied...
Jul. 7, 2010 at 5:06 pm :
thank you very much :) Maybe we can work together to get this one in the magazine, eh?

GangstaEyesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jul. 8, 2010 at 7:45 am :
I hope so! Could you maybe check out some of my stuff? I don't have any photos on here yet, but I have a lot of poems.....