Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Heart Clouds

Heart Clouds

Report abuse
Description:

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 22 comments. Post your own now!

Lixxy93 said...
Oct. 22, 2011 at 3:15 am
Beautiful! Ive tried to take cloud pictures but I only ever play with light and color, you've made me want to look for shapes too :)

Naomi518 said...
really cool! would love it if you looked at my photography! most of it hasn't been approved yet though

M-star said...
Wow, this is so pretty! I'd love to see that in the sky!:)

nikkigonefishin said...
Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:23 am
This is amazing! I just love the power of photography; capable of capturing the most beautiful of moments:)

David.DZE said...
Very cool picture. Before I red the title, I thought the clouds formed a flying bird. It flys right. The claw is at the bottom the wings are the tops of the heart. Art is amazing. Everyone has their own vision and views. What do yo see?

callie15 said...
Jul. 4, 2011 at 1:09 am
Wow, what a lucky shot, huh? Great job!

PaRaNoRmAl627 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 12, 2011 at 10:32 am
i love thiss! and by the way, you live like a town away from me :) im from mountainsidee

writingrocksThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Wow... this is really cute! It woukld have been difficult if you saw it and didn't take a picture!

ImagineBelieveHope said...
so cute! amazing how you captured the moment!

Mgymnast This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 30, 2011 at 1:46 am

this is such a cool picture!! I love it!! great job!! :) 

btw if you get the chance could you take a look at my photos such as beauty in nature and freedom (and comment and rate them????)  it would be greatly appreciated!! THANKS!

Parafreak said...
Jan. 9, 2011 at 11:01 am
I like this piture. It is like wierd because you actually caught that on camera

This pic is soooo romantic! Love it!!!!

ReemH said...
Oct. 13, 2010 at 9:59 am
I love the blue  combination with a lil of red inside..nice work

horsegirl27 said...
Wow...incredible! :) <3

IamtheStargirl said...
So cool!!!!

GemValley250This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 30, 2010 at 11:05 am
Wow! Like the picture! :)

writerx14 said...
Aug. 8, 2010 at 9:48 am
thats a very pretty picture! it looks like a heart, really amazing! good job :)

sowhocares said...
The good Lord had to make a window to look down at us to remind us to watch our P's and Q's

Chica-de-sonrisas replied...
 ....???

WhiteBear said...
Jun. 29, 2010 at 10:06 am
wow, this is so cool, i love how the bottom half is made up of light, fluffy clouds and the top half are dark and wispy, it has a cool effect!! ;-)