Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Purple Flower

Purple Flower

Report abuse
By , Middle of Nowhere, VT
Description:
This is a flower I took a picture of on my trip to Israel. I photographed it because I thought it was unusual and I had never seen anything like it.
Tags: nature

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own now!

DaisyC. said...

Wow.

This is lovely, do you know what it's name is?

P.s. I hate your fancy camera so much...but only because it's not mine.

KatiKat replied...

Thanks, I have no idea whatsoever what it's name is. I tried to find out but I couldn't.

P.S. Emma said the same thing.

DaisyC. replied...

If you want to\ don't not want to\ don't hate my guts\ don't hate me in general\ haven't grown a mustache, would you like to talk sometime?

I just feel like I should explian things, (and I want to know how you're doing) and for the first time in a while I feel like I can. I also understand if this is totally bleep bleep bleepedy of me...so, yeah.

KatiKat replied...
No, I don't hate you, I don't hate your guts, and I want to. However I'm afraid I have grown a mustache in the past few weeks, so I can't talk to you. Actually no I'll call you sometime but I can't this week, Johanna's here. And next week I'm going away so I've got a few days (actually one) in between so I'll call you then. I will call ya yup yes I will before I go to the Cape. I may not be able to talk for long but yup talk to you on the weekend :)

DaisyC. replied...
Johanna! That's cool that she came again. Talk to you then :)