New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Daisies

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 8 comments. Post your own!

IamtheStargirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 21, 2010 at 12:09 pm:
I seriously love the perspective on this!! This is so going on favorites!

reader_of_books replied...
Jul. 22, 2010 at 8:39 pm :
thank you so much! :oD

FlyWithMe_899This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 21, 2010 at 7:36 am:
wow from this angle, they tower over like trees!:DDDDD i love it!!!

reader_of_books replied...
Jun. 21, 2010 at 2:53 pm :
glad you like it :)

crubs3This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 19, 2010 at 11:56 pm:
i love it!! its so cool how did you make the dasies look so tall like that!? i mean obv from taking it below but it just kindoff looks... perfect... you know?? if you could please rate and comment on my pics that would be great!! thanks and really cool pic!!

reader_of_books replied...
Jun. 20, 2010 at 5:51 pm :
thank you so much! i dont really know how they got to look so tall, i just had my camera on the ground

princess4ever said...
Jun. 19, 2010 at 4:01 pm:
wow, this picture is amazing!can u check out my pic's and comment and/or rate them?

reader_of_books replied...
Jun. 20, 2010 at 5:52 pm :
thanks!