Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > A Forgotten Home Run

A Forgotten Home Run

Report abuse
Description:
Weird thing...this picture is 100% nature. Took a walk with my friend and found this humongous puddle (more like a pond) after a heavy rain and found this random, dirty baseball in the middle. Reminded me of something from a movie...

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own now!

AmandaL This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is really cool, a good subject, but if the focus of the picture is supposed to be the baseball (as the title suggests), then the frame should encompass a smaller area.  (zoom in more)  Also, the angle (considering the title) should be from the land--a head-on shot of the baseball, looking out toward the rest of the water (if that makes sense), as if somebody just discovered the ball floating in the water.

Supernova7 said...
Jun. 21, 2010 at 12:03 am
This made me a tiny bit sad for some reason. It must not be fun to be a baseball.

KaylaKewlKat93 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...

I like this a lot. The title makes it really stand out.

My only advice here would be to crop out some of that dead space, but still keep the baseball out of the center. Y'know? (:

relientkgirlie replied...
Ya...your right. Hey thanks! :)