Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Morning Makeup

Morning Makeup

Report abuse
Description:
From a sleepover with Midge!

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own!

AmandaL This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 22, 2010 at 4:10 pm:

Okay, ready for a big tip??

The one thing I notice when I look at your photos is that your subjects are quite varied, not just from picture to picture, but also within one photo.  For example, in this photo, there's a lot going on.  In this particular one, it works well, but in others (like Piano Sunset), there is no clear focus...when there should be.  In Piano Sunset, the focus is either the piano...or the sunset.  However, the viewer's eyes are drawn to the windo... (more »)

relientkgirlie replied...
Jun. 22, 2010 at 4:22 pm :
Hey thanks for the tips...these really help :) Some days I just take pictures just to take them and then see how they come out and this was one of those pictures. But I definitely see where you're coming from and I'll try to keep it in mind. Thanks so much!

princess4ever said...
Jun. 19, 2010 at 2:05 pm:
I love this one.I wish i thought of this before you!!!!

princess4ever replied...
Jun. 19, 2010 at 2:10 pm :
ur really talented! my fav pictures of yours are morning makeup, goodbye newyork,flood, and together. keep the great work up!

relientkgirlie replied...
Jun. 19, 2010 at 3:29 pm :
Thanks! I'll be sure to rate your new work too :)

Mikaela said...
Jun. 15, 2010 at 10:45 pm:
Although the headphone doesn't really seem to fit in here, I like the concept of close-up makeup. I've never seen it before and it can have a lot of meaning.

Supernova7 replied...
Jun. 21, 2010 at 12:04 am :
I love this one:)