Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Horsey Love

Horsey Love

Report abuse
Description:
I was walking with my horses and they just looked so sweet together so I had to capture the moment.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 17 comments. Post your own now!

redhairCatThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 7, 2011 at 1:38 am
Sooooooooooooo cute!

alanacarlene replied...
Thanks! :) the brown one usually nips at the paint because the paint is at the bottom of the pecking order lol

firstsnowfalls This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
How cute!  They are so sweet. I have horses too and I love moments like these.

alanacarlene replied...
Me too! What kind of horses do you have and what are their names?

firstsnowfalls This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...

Sky is an arabian, Sargent Pepper is a haflinger pony, and Mikey is a thoroughbred.  What about yours?

alanacarlene replied...
Isidar on the left is just a quarter horse and so is the paint, Whisper. Whisper is literally like a giant puppy! She follows me around everywhere and loves when I pet her and if I don't pet her she'll nudge my arm haha I love em!

Haha Sky is just like that too! Definitely a big black puppy.  He follows me around without a halter or lead or anything. 

alanacarlene replied...
Haha Whisper too! Poor Whisper gets chased away by Isidar because Isidar's at the top of the pecking order with our bull Sam and Whiser is waaaaay at the bottom with our runt of a cow Rose! lol Rose is like a puppy too. She is one spoiled cow!

haha yeah sky is at the bottom too! ironically our old thoroughbred, mikey, who couldn't kick if he wanted to, is at the top!

alanacarlene replied...
Lol Yea that's funny! Yes Isidar can easily kick and bite haha if I'm hangin out with Whisper sometimes she'll snap at Whisper to get some attention "share the love!"

Ha ha Yes they definitely get jealous of each other! Sarg doesn't really like Sky because when we got Sky I stopped riding Sarg as much.

alanacarlene replied...
Haha aw yea same with Isidar! Sometimes she tries to take it out on me!

emmy2013 said...
Jun. 16, 2010 at 8:33 am
awww this ones adorable!! i love your horses!! its so cute!!

alanacarlene replied...
Thank you so much! I know I LOVE my horses they're adorable when there not stepping on my feet and wrestling eachother for food! Haha

emmy2013 replied...
Jun. 18, 2010 at 1:00 am
lol haha thats funny!!

johnmarc24 said...

awwwww, that is sooo cute and i love it <3

:-)

alanacarlene replied...
Thanks so much! I'm glad you thought it was cute haha!