Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > eagle eye

eagle eye

Report abuse
Description:
This is an immature eagle.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own!

alanacarlene said...
I really love this! It's beautiful where did you take this picture? I read your little profile and you seem like such an interesting person! I like horseback riding, writing, and photographing too! :D

ClementineThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 5, 2010 at 6:44 pm :
Thank you so much! I took this at my home in Alaska. Anyone that likes horseback riding and photography is A-Ok in my book. :)

alanacarlene replied...
Oct. 5, 2010 at 7:42 pm :
Haha :D! and Alaska!! No way that's crazy awesome! What was it like their!!!???

Jan. 6, 2011 at 1:01 am :
Alaska...I don't know how to sum it up really. It is wild and pure, romantic and rugged. Moose and black bears roam through my yard, and I fall asleep to wolves howling across the river. The forest is lush and thick, like something out of a storybook. Simply put, it's my home. :)

alanacarlene replied...
Jan. 6, 2011 at 4:29 pm :
Oh my gosh that sounds incredible! I'm in love with it just from your discriptions! i love the sound of coyotes singing to the moon and the sound of cicadas chirping! I'm a country girl i live out in the country but too close to town :