New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Essence

Report abuse
Description:
I caught the light perfectlyon a california beach!

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own!

i.ll_be_fine_899This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 8, 2010 at 10:53 pm:
*sigh* wen i look at this pic, i hear waves wooshing and seagulls cawing in the distance... [i like that wave u caught there in the pic.] and the sunlight glistening on the water is beautiful

roxymutt replied...
Jul. 8, 2010 at 11:39 pm :
thank you so much ;D

KK2013This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 29, 2010 at 8:49 am:
Very cool, but I think that you should have waited a few seconds for the wave to pass, or taken it a few earlier, because it is right in the center and draws my attention away from the rest of the scene... unless that is what you were aiming for.....

roxymutt replied...
Jun. 29, 2010 at 10:09 am :
ha i wanted a little wave or two in it because i believe there is almost too perfect of an aspect to a picture and if it almost looks like a still life...it almost doesnt look real...i like the whole aspect of catching life in a fraction of a second

KK2013This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jun. 29, 2010 at 9:15 pm :
Well then it is perfect.