Graveyard | Teen Ink

Graveyard

By TygerShore SILVER, Coquitlam, BC, Other
TygerShore SILVER, Coquitlam, BC, Other

"It's not what you say, it's what you do."

"The role of a writer is not to say what we all can say, but what we are unable to say." ~Anaïs Nin

If there's a book you really want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." ~To"

Similar images

This photo has 3 comments.

book-keeper26 BRONZE, Oak Ridge, New Jersey

People come in and out of our lives for a reason, the trick, is knowing when to let them go.. and when to hold onto them even tighter.

AWWWWW, that sucks.... wow sry i don't even have a nice camera... i use my moms really crapy digital and my cell... but it works for me until i get a nice camera! ;)

TygerShore SILVER, Coquitlam, BC, Other

thanks...yeah, I took it a few years ago so I know a bit more about angles/photoshop etc. now....though with the breaking of my camera, I haven't been taking many pictures lately

even though you could have used a better angle.. it's a cool shot... have you thought about playing around with the effects? you know to take it to the next step?