Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Leaving Love Behind

Leaving Love Behind

Report abuse
Description:
Railroad leading north to the Arctic Ocean just south of Hudson Bay, Canada.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 14 comments. Post your own now!

RainyWriter This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This shot is great! It's sad; in my town you could count on hearing the train roar by sometime during dinner, back when the railroads were in use. Now they're tearing them up, or just letting weeds grow over them. There's a nostalgia and sense of hope I get whenever I see tracks and trains. They used to be the gateway to the world beyond home. Love the trees and sky in this. Great job!

BrokenAzrael said...
Nov. 29, 2011 at 2:51 am
Its great, reminds me of how im not leaving it behind, im just going my own way.

penguin35 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 10, 2011 at 9:54 am
This is so beautiful! The green land and blue sky look great and I like how the railroad leads off into the distance. It makes you wonder where it goes to.

alanacarlene said...
Jan. 3, 2011 at 10:23 am

Beautiful! And I agree it has potential what i love the most is there are no people in it and this speaks for itself and also i love how perfectly this matches the title

Taylorrrrr said...
<3 Really good!

Love-Drunk-4eva said...
Jul. 11, 2010 at 9:35 am
i love it. it has so much potencal

princess4ever said...
this picture is amazing!! can u check out my pic's and coment and/or rate?

babigerl1194 said...
this is cool and has so many ideas and prinicipals even though its simple. landscape and such itrugues me. checkk out my art too please?

Alyssa C. said...
i spend waaaay to much time around trains to love railway photos but i dont know why but i really really love this one

Julie P. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is great! good job

Olivia This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Thanks! :)

Peaceseeker said...
I totaly agree with Madison_R. I really love Railroad photos! and you took this one real well.

Hey thanks for commenting on my photo! I love feedback :)

Madison_R said...
I'm not sure why, but I love railroad pictures. Good job with this photo.

I love them too! Thank you!