Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Sunrise Brilliance

Sunrise Brilliance

Report abuse
Sunrises and sunsets never fail to take my breath away and this certain sunrise was certainly breathtaking for me. It was brilliant and inspiring.
Tags: nature

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 9 comments. Post your own now!

EllieK. said...

I love sunsets and sunrise. They're my favorite part of the day and i think this photo captures it all!!!

Could you possibly check out the first chapter of a story i wrote. It's on my profile. Thanks!

alanacarlene replied...
Yay! Thank you so much! And I surely can check out the first chapter! Thank you!!!!!!!
_Elsy_ said...

Beautiful, i love the sun rise and the sunset. Lol, i can't take pictures well as you can i can only attempt to draw them. Hope you get to post more stuff.

btw-can you check out so of my stuff?

alanacarlene replied...
Thank you thank you sooo so much! And yes! I would love to check out some of your stuff! lol
emmy2013 said...
gorgeous!! i love the sunrise!! its so awesome and i hope to see more pictures and articles from you!!
alanacarlene replied...
Aw thank you so muuuuuch!!!! I'm glad you liked it!
MrsRoss said...
Alana - I am so proud of you! It is so nice to notice the beauty all around you - so many of us just rush through it and past it....thank you for sharing  this photo with us all!
johnmarc24 said...
Wow, Alana you have some amazing picture skills and i cant wait to see what you will have posted next.  I also think that sunrises and sunsets are also breathtaking as well as romantic.
alanacarlene replied...

OMG!!!! Yay I'm so excited that you liked it!!! Thank you sosososososos muuuuuuch!!!!!!!