Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Sunrise Brilliance

Sunrise Brilliance

Report abuse
Description:
Sunrises and sunsets never fail to take my breath away and this certain sunrise was certainly breathtaking for me. It was brilliant and inspiring.
Tags: nature

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 9 comments. Post your own now!

EllieK. said...

I love sunsets and sunrise. They're my favorite part of the day and i think this photo captures it all!!!

Could you possibly check out the first chapter of a story i wrote. It's on my profile. Thanks!

alanacarlene replied...
Yay! Thank you so much! And I surely can check out the first chapter! Thank you!!!!!!!

_Elsy_ said...

Beautiful, i love the sun rise and the sunset. Lol, i can't take pictures well as you can i can only attempt to draw them. Hope you get to post more stuff.

btw-can you check out so of my stuff?

alanacarlene replied...
Thank you thank you sooo so much! And yes! I would love to check out some of your stuff! lol

emmy2013 said...
gorgeous!! i love the sunrise!! its so awesome and i hope to see more pictures and articles from you!!

alanacarlene replied...
Aw thank you so muuuuuch!!!! I'm glad you liked it!

MrsRoss said...
Alana - I am so proud of you! It is so nice to notice the beauty all around you - so many of us just rush through it and past it....thank you for sharing  this photo with us all!

johnmarc24 said...
Wow, Alana you have some amazing picture skills and i cant wait to see what you will have posted next.  I also think that sunrises and sunsets are also breathtaking as well as romantic.

alanacarlene replied...

OMG!!!! Yay I'm so excited that you liked it!!! Thank you sosososososos muuuuuuch!!!!!!!